Roses are imported from ECUADOR, a country where the best roses grow. BEST QUALITY ♥
* Trim about 2-3cm from the bottom of the stems at a 45-degree angle, then place in clean and cold water. (Use garden scissors to make it easier to cut)
* Keep your flowers out of direct sunlight to prolong their life.
* Keep the arrangement in a cool spot. Do not place directly under ceiling fans.
* Change the water regularly after the second day/ or when water becomes cloudy. Flowers love clean water!
* Some flowers last longer than others Remove any wilted flowers. Besides not looking as attractive, they can spread bacteria onto the others
*Add a splash of water every other day in the center directly to the floral sponge.
*Some flowers last longer than others; Optional: You may remove dead petals to keep your arrangement looking fresh
*Do not tilt box, to prevent water from wetting the vase and causing damage